Summer with Novi Most is a special time of year – we provide an intensive youth work programme supported by teams of international volunteers. Our summer programme runs for 60 days, in 4 locations in 3 cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina throughout July and August.
To make our summer programme possible, we are looking for the following:
- 60 donations of £100 to cover each day of summer programme
- or 240 donations of £25 to cover each day of summer programme at each location
- and 28 donations of £50 to sponsor 28 young people to attend Novi Most summer camp.
This money would go towards the day-to-day running of our youth centres, the resources needed for our week-long festival in Mostar which will unite our youth centres from both sides of the city, a community clean-up project in Capljina, day trips which allow young people to experience new places and delight in areas of natural beauty in their own country, and summer camps: where young people have the chance to hear about Jesus’ love and hope for them.
If you aren’t in a position to donate directly to our work, could you undertake a sponsored 60 day challenge to raise funds for our summer programme? For example:
- giving up chocolate, sweets or crisps for 60 days
- giving up tv, films or facebook for 60 days
- doing 60 squats / press-ups / sit-ups / star-jumps a day for 60 days
- becoming vegetarian for 60 days, etc. etc.
If you don’t feel able to commit to a 60 day challenge but would still like to support our summer programme, please donate any amount in the box below: